We make video production easy. Here are the steps:
- Tell us what you need via email or phone.
- We come up with a custom proposal for your project. This describes the work, finished product, and costs.
- You review the proposal, requesting changes if necessary.
- Once the proposal is agreed upon, we sign an agreement, you make an initial payment, and we begin pre-production.
- San Diego Video Pro will research the venue/location for any restrictions or requirements for filming.
- Scheduling, locations, subjects, and shots are established in a storyboard A/V script.
- You review the script, requesting changes if necessary.
- Once the script is agreed upon, we are ready to video.
- We film all scenes using the storyboard A/V script as a checklist.
- We film extra, unplanned scenes as opportunities arise.
- Editing begins and we create a rough, first cut.
- You review the rough cut and request changes if necessary.
- Once the rough cut is agreed upon, a refined cut is edited.
- You review the final cut and request changes if necessary.
- The final video is delivered, and you pay any remaining balance. Repeat!
Anything you can imagine, we can visualize. We are experts in animation, motion graphics, visual effects, and video editing. Whether you need simple cuts, lower thirds, basic text, 2D animations, or 3D characters, we can help. Tell us more about your project!
Welcome to San Diego Video Pro.
If you’re looking for affordable, high-quality video production services, you’ve come to the right place!